Good Day

Good Day

Monday, March 29, 2010

Come along for the ride...

I am the Mom of two incredible chidren (yes, I am biased) and the wife of one very unique sort of guy. I live out in the middle of the country, in a tiny settlement that has one church, a second hand car dealer, a community center, a mini barn/metal roofing business and LOTS of farmland. I am in my 12th year of homeschooling (13 if you count pre-school). My daughter is 19 and is attending her 2nd year of University. My son is 16 and is (technically) in grade 11. I am a part-time stay-at-home-Mom and a part time "library lady" (as the kids at Storytime like to call me). I am a modest headcovering Christian (saved by grace) by personal conviction. I love to create! I create "reborn dolls", medieval illuminations, scrapbook, sew (not very well yet) and play the tambourine in a medieval/mid Eastern band. I am also a Medieval and 18th Century Reenactor. I invite you to come along for the ride as I share in my family's comings and goings!

No comments:

Post a Comment