Good Day

Good Day

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

23 Things~Social Reading


Ah...Vision (or Biblio Commons, as we library people call it). 
 
 
Why more people don't use "My Vision", I do not know. I like the fact I can make customised lists, look at book reviews (and even write book reviews, if they didn't give my nightmarish flashbacks of school book-reports). Be sure to check it out.  I keep track of the homesteading books and gardening magazines I want to read.


 
 Photo by Kate Waller
 
~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I just visited the site right now, it all new to me :-) By the way reading this make me want to start a book club even more now (been playing with the idea for a while now!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! You can contact your local library for advice. We also have book club kits that your book clucb can borrow, complete with multiple copies of the book (various English and French titels are available) and suggested questions.

    ReplyDelete