Good Day

Good Day

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

23 Things~Multimedia

 
 
 
 
Ever since we got rid of cable TV, YouTube has been been my go to place for entertainment, social action, and education. There are tons of fun and interesting videos, especially on the topic of "Homesteading" and self-sufficiency (my other passion).
 
It's been interesting to see how other libraries have used You tube to promote programs, to engage with their patrons, and to advocate the importance of libraries.  There are several other video based social networks out there, like Vemio (my husbands favorite sight), but I much prefer You Tube for its user-friendliness and ability to keep all of my videos in seperate lists by topics.
 
I'll be back later to blog about podcasts in a little bit, but for now, I'll leave you with a fun video on how some children view libraries:
  
 
 
Produced by Bored Shorts TV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment